Rwanda is a country which is at the heart of Africa .Rwanda is a country which is developing very fast in this days and it's my home .According to our history which includes genocide against tusti in 1994 many people have migrated to other countries some because the were hunted and others because they did wrong 

But I think nothing will delete their natural status of being Rwandans .wish all people may return back to their land  and those who did wrong may also come back and conferees what they did .

today Rwandans have unity that nobody can break and that true .The unity we have is the one that is leading to the fast development you are seeing 

if you like football I think you know that  on arsenal kits there is written visit Rwanda ,this show a fast development we are in today 

if you are reading this and you are from another country I wish you would one day visit my country  

in Rwanda we have a lot of beautiful places including the Akagera national park ,nyungwe forest , lake kivu ,mountain gorillas and other more beautiful places 

Rwanda is my home and it will always be 


 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post